[openbox] theme image format

John Russell drjimmy42 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 13:13:45 EST 2004

>  maybe he thought of buttons of various colors over a title bar that's
> color is defined by the theme.. like a red close button, a green
> maximize button (disregarding that window managers aren't made to look
> like christmas trees).
>  xpm support, maybe?

Yes, that's what he thought.  Buttons of different colors instead of
just black.  That was what I was asking about.  I'm still fudging my way
through http://xfree86.org/4.3.0/manindex3.html to figure out what most
of this stuff does.  But the main goal was to try out more interesting
buttons.  And what's wrong with Christmas trees?

John