[openbox] dual-head

Dave Foster daf at minuslab.net
Sat Dec 4 02:12:36 EST 2004

My personal preference for running dual heads without xinerama is my use
of virtual desktops.  On my secondary monitor I keep my irc/im/music,
and I want to see those apps always, no matter whats on the virtual desk
on the main monitor.  I don't minimize anything, I just wheel around my
virtual desks.  That's pretty much the reason.  I'd like to be able to
drag windows between the heads, but I actually don't mind it at all.

dave
daf at minuslab.net