[openbox] GTK 2 question

Robert Upshall rupshall at psasoft.com
Mon Apr 19 12:44:07 EDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 22:49, Matt Michalowski wrote:
> For GTK2 it's ~/.gtkrc-2.0 - just put something like:
>
> gtk-font-name = "Trebuchet MS 10"
> gtk-theme-name = "Industrial"
>
> in it.

Thanks this is exactly what I was looking for, working just like I want
it now.

The gnome-settings-daemon would have been another dependency/piece I
would need to mess with.  I'm trying to get Openbox as standalone as
possible.  Have it down to 2 lines in my .xinitrc now ...

fbpanel &
exec openbox

nice and clean ;)