[openbox] a couple nits (was Re: [openbox] a happy new openbox user)

Louis-David Mitterrand vindex at apartia.org
Mon Apr 12 14:41:37 EDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 08:36:11PM +0200, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:

> > Is this a bug?
>
> no

Then it must be a feature.

So what is the rationale behind losing part of the screen real-estate
when maximizing?

> > > you want the togglemaximizefull action
> >
> > Cool, thanks. Shouldn't it be the default? (principle of least surprise)
>
> the default config isn't really meant to be used as it is...

I know, this is Linux after all. But there is definite coolness when
trying out new software and things Just Work As Expected(tm).

--
Companies have decided that a physical body is too expensive and have
moved emplyees to brains floating in a VAT. -- AC on /.