Old Menus to the 3.0 syntax?

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Fri Nov 14 18:45:52 EST 2003

Hello-

I'm new to OpenBox - I decided to try out version 3.0 after hearing it
mentioned here and there... coming over from Fluxbox's 0.9x versions
since development seems to have all but stopped there.

I'm really liking it, but that isn't the reason for this email...

I'm trying to generate a decent set of menus for the sucker, so thought
I'd try out MenuMaker.  It seems to do a good job making menus, it just
doesn't have a 'driver' for OpenBox 3.0 yet.

Has anybody come up with a decent menu generator for OpenBox3 yet... or
a pain-free way of converting the pre-3 menus over to the new XML
syntax?

Thanks...  :-)

Rob