[openbox] How to avoid raising window when clicking?

John Russell drjimmy42 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 09:14:12 EST 2003

> You can basically do whatever you want with openbox, maximizing when you
> doubleclick with button two on the close button or shading when you drag
> on the titlebar, or something :) Just put whatever actions you want in the
> right context as i'm sure you can figure out how to do by looking at the
> default config file.

I know, and that's cool.  So what's the magic incantation for not
passing the mouse click through to the client window when raising the
window by clicking on it?  From my original post....

Does anyone know a way to to set it so that mouse clicks are not passed
to applications that aren't focused when you click on them to raise and
focus them.  My file manager is on single click mode, which I like, but
that doesn't work well when I click it to raise the window and something
launches.  Thanks for the help.

John