Cycle All Windows Regardless of Desktop

Adam Kessel adam at bostoncoop.net
Tue Nov 4 23:51:08 EST 2003

There doesn't appear to be an action for cycling through windows
regardless of desktop; I believe in blackbox this was called
"NextWindowAllWorkspaces." Is there any way to do this currently? If not,
should I submit it as a wishlist bug in Bugzilla?

By the way, after sending my previous message ("it would be great to have
a comprehensive list of every possible element and parameter") I realized
that that's basically what's on the website. I guess the only thing I
would request is documentation to accompany the package itself.
--
Adam Kessel
http://bostoncoop.net/adam