[openbox] some problems with rox and openbox

Arwed von Merkatz v.merkatz at gmx.net
Thu Mar 27 15:34:24 EST 2003

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 09:20:20PM +0100, Thomas Loescher wrote:
> Hi,
> woah!
> what a fast reply!
> Thanks for this fast reply.
> sorry I forgot to tell the version.
> I'm using rox 1.3.8 the most recent version from rox.sf.net
> That's really strange.
> Why it doesn't work on my computer?
> Do you have some "special" settings for rox or openbox?

I don't think i have anything special, i changed openbox to open the
root menu on middle click and disabled the right click menu, so i can
use the rox right-click menu.
Rox does have some "Window manager problems" options under
'Compatibility', not sure if those could cause your problems, i have all
of them turned off.

--
Arwed v. Merkatz
Grimoire Guru for video