[openbox] Openbox's Future?

Pat Martin pmartin at patm.net
Fri Jun 6 00:09:08 EDT 2003

When I try to compile the CVS snapshot that is on the site by running

./bootstrap
./configure
make all install

at the end of the ./configure I get

config.status: error: cannot find input file: po/Makefile.in.in

And then the make all install fails.

I have never really messed with CVS before so this is all new to me. But
maybe I am just missing something.

Thanks.

Pat