Possible bug with screen dimensions?

Chris Anderson chris at dersoldat.org
Wed Jul 23 11:44:05 EDT 2003

Both my home and work system are set to use 24 bit color depth and a
1600x1200 resolution and both have been running Gnome 2.2 (I switched
off OB2 briefly). At home I thought something seemed odd about my screen
when I switched to Openbox3 but I couldn't quite place it. The same
thing happened here at work so I checked xdpyinfo and sure enough my
screen is only running at 1280x1024 with 24bit color. This seems to be
the same problem occuring at home. Any ideas as to why Openbox3 seems to
be causing this (color and resolution are fine in Gnome)?

-Chris