[openbox] Openbox3-alpha2 released! (won't compile)

Ilkka Pajari ipajari at lut.fi
Wed Jul 23 06:33:55 EDT 2003

Hello,

when I try to compile ob3-alpha2, I get following error message:

then mv -f
"plugins/resistance/.deps/plugins_resistance_resistance_config_la-resistance_config.Tpo" "plugins/resistance/.deps/plugins_resistance_resistance_config_la-resistance_config.Plo"; \
else rm -f
"plugins/resistance/.deps/plugins_resistance_resistance_config_la-resistance_config.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
plugins/resistance/resistance_config.c:1:38: plugins/obconf_interface.h:
No such file or directory
plugins/resistance/resistance_config.c: In function
`plugin_interface_version':
plugins/resistance/resistance_config.c:12: `OBCONF_INTERFACE_VERSION'
undeclared (first use in this function)
plugins/resistance/resistance_config.c:12: (Each undeclared identifier
is reported only once
plugins/resistance/resistance_config.c:12: for each function it appears
in.)
make[1]: ***
[plugins/resistance/plugins_resistance_resistance_config_la-resistance_config.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/openbox-3.0-alpha2'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I'm using Gentoo Linux 1.4rc4, gcc-3.2.2.

- Ilkka Pajari