openbox3-alpha1 window dragging behavior

Gabe Munoz munozga at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 19:13:23 EDT 2003

Hello, first off thanks for the wicked window manager.
The newest version is awesome.

One thing I find a a little strange is when dragging a
window using the title bar. It occurs when I have a
window in focus, window A, then I click a different
window, window B, and drag window B (all one click and
drag). Window B will now display behind my previously
active window A as if window A were still active. To
get around this behavior I have to click on window B
first to activate it, then click again on window B to
drag, and it will display on top of all windows.
Essentially, I have to double click a window to drag
it, the process of clicking once to activate it, then
clicking to drag so it appears on top of other
windows.

I hope I explained this well enough (I think I
confused myself in the process - lol). Is this the
intended behavior?

-Gabe