[openbox] Development update and plans

Matthew Graybosch matthew at starbreaker.net
Wed Jul 16 18:24:20 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 16 July 2003 04:23 pm, Scott Moynes wrote:

> Currently, we have a plugin system in place that would provide
> custom menus. It isn't quite complete or useful right now, but I am
> unsure if anyone wants this functionality.

> Now for quiz time:
> Does anyone care about such a feature?

I do. I've got a hell of a lot of Vorbis audio, and would love to
access it via menus.

> Does anyone have requests?

Not right now; it's my fault I'm running FreeBSD and can't build from
CVS. Though, it would be nice if I could define the menu in a
separate file instead of messing around with ~/.openbox/rc3.

> Where are my pants?

Try looking on the floor.

--
Matthew Graybosch