openbox2 similarity

Peter Chiocchetti pch at myzel.net
Wed Jul 2 15:24:17 EDT 2003

On Sun, Jun 29, 2003 at 05:08:41AM -0400, Ben Jansens wrote:

> If you are an Openbox2 user, please to not place expectations that Openbox3
> will be everything Openbox2 was. It won't. Hopefully you will like the
> changes, and of course I'd be interested to hear what you do and do not
> like.

one thing, where similarities end, is middle clicking the send
to workspace entry in the client-menu; openbox2 then sent the
window and switched workspace; close to shift-alt-left eg. now
works.

but it was a convenient shortcut, and I liked it back.  but
the client-menu is not defined in the rc3 file... and so I
cannot do it without hacking the source. or did I miss
something?

regards,

peter