CVS build fails on scripts/

Tom von Schwerdtner tvon at etria.org
Sat Jan 25 21:56:54 EST 2003

Greetings,

To be more specific:

Making all in scripts
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/tvon/tmp/openbox/scripts'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `callbacks.py', needed by `all-am'.
Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/tvon/tmp/openbox/scripts'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/tvon/tmp/openbox'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I figured callbacks.py might be generated in some other stage of the
build, so I grepped around but didnt find anything.  CVS/Entries has no
metion of it (so I didnt lose it)....are there some files missing from
CVS?  Any other solutions or should I just wait a few days?

TIA,
 -T