[openbox] new user seeking documentation

Ben Jansens ben at orodu.net
Tue Jan 21 20:01:22 EST 2003

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 06:04:42PM +0000, Albert Wagner wrote:
> I just installed openbox on an LFS 4.0 system.  I can find
> no html or printable manual or other documentation on the
> openbox site.  The only useful documentation is *.php and
> man.  Is there a manual or other downloadable
> documentation?

Hm. Maybe you don't understand what php is? Those are.. html. They're
simply parsed on the server before anything is sent to you. Feel free
to print those.. :) Also, the manpage has further information as well
as the READMEs included in the tarball.

Ben
--
I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.

http://www.icculus.org/openbox/