[openbox] font problem wiith openbox 2.2.3

Thomas Piechocki piechoc at t-online.de
Sat Jan 11 11:39:03 EST 2003

Am Samstag, 11. Januar 2003 16:28 schrieb Ava Arachne Jarvis:

> > [...]
> > checking whether to build support for the Xft extension... version 1
> > checking for XftFontOpenXlfd in -lXft... yes
> > checking for X11/Xft/Xft.h for Xft1... yes
> > [...]
> >
> > Does 'version 1' mean that this isn't for Xft2?
>
> Indeed.  Do you have libxft2-dev?  Because you can't have that installed
> without libxft2, and you didn't have libxft2 before.

You're absolutely right. I don't know whether it lay at my eyes or my brain.
;) I was quite sure that libxft2-dev had been installed, but it wasn't. Now
everything works fine. Many thanks. You have saved my weekend. Openbox really
rocks.

Thomas

PS.
Please check your PM for a small thank-you for your help and your patience.