[openbox] menu editing xemacs mode

Marius Nita marius at cs.pdx.edu
Sun Jan 5 19:11:26 EST 2003

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 03:04:07PM +0000, adc wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I made a very small xemacs mode for editing openbox menu files, please find it attached.

Hi. Thanks, this is very cool.  I made some personal tweaks to the
syntax highlighting... your version had some slight issues, like
highlighting the "reconfig" in "fooreconfigure" for example--the
regexp needed \\b's around it. it also didn't match against all
keywords, like [nop]. i just eliminated matching against keywords and
highlight everything between [ and ], and also highlight stuff between
(), {} and the braces themselves.

anyway, it looks like this http://web.pdx.edu/~marius/dl/menu-mode.png
on my setup in fsf emacs 21.2

use it if you like it. it works well for me.
http://web.pdx.edu/~marius/files/menubox-mode.el

thanks,
marius