[openbox] No UTF in WorkspaceSelector

Ben Jansens ben at orodu.net
Fri Feb 7 20:16:39 EST 2003

On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 01:26:39AM +0100, Horst Gutmann wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I just missed the option for
> enabling it, that's why I didn't report it as bug.
> The WorkspaceSelector (MidClick on Desktop) doesn't include UTF'd text
> but the WindowTitle does.
>
> Version: 2.3.0

This is known. The issue is that the menu rendering code is insane and
horrid, and I was in no mood to change it.

Woodblock, if you're interested, you'd just have to track whether the
text is utf8 or not, the window already does, and pass it to the
drawString method.

Ben
--
I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.

http://www.icculus.org/openbox/