[openbox] our IRC home

Tim Riley tr at slackzone.org
Wed Feb 5 00:14:12 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 15:21, smoynes at nexus.carleton.ca wrote:
> * Luca (scoma at libero.it) wrote:
> > can you add toggle decoration option to the window menu?
>
> I've just committed this to CVS. If you don't feel up to pulling in
> the CVS version, there should be another release in the coming weeks.

Isn't that poor form, when considered from a UI standpoint?  Surely
there should always be a way to turn off a window setting after turning
it on.  This can be done for all the other window settings in the window
menu.

Currently, the only way to tourn the decor back on would be to have a
key binding for it.  Given the somewhat esoteric nature of this window
setting, I think a key binding is all it needs for activation /and/
de-activation.

Yours in fair dinkumness,

Tim Riley

--