[openbox] our IRC home

Robert Upshall rupshall at psasoft.com
Sat Feb 1 11:23:09 EST 2003

I have an item for the wishlist, I tried to add it to
http://icculus.org/openbox/phpwiki/index.php/WishList but it wouldn't let me
sign in.

Anyways here is my wish,
  * allow bsetbg to accept bgcolor with an image, currently I cannot seem to
set the background white when I use an image with bsetbg

I have an image with a white background that I want centered on my desktop,
this works, but the surronding desktop is black, I'd like to center an image
and specify the bgcolor

Robert