[openbox] Alpha5 released

Rob Eger reger at txcorp.com
Thu Aug 14 16:45:40 EDT 2003

Just downloaded and tried to build under cygwin, get the following error:

gcc: /usr/X11R6/lib/.libs/libfreetype.a: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [kernel/openbox.exe] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/openbox-3.0-alpha5'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

libfreetype.a exists in /usr/X11R6/lib, but there is no .libs directory
there.

Rob.