[openbox] Alpha5 released

Ben Jansens ben at orodu.net
Thu Aug 14 11:48:08 EDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 07:49:57AM -0400, Tom wrote:
> Ben Jansens wrote:
>
> >Greetings all,
> >
> >I've just made an Alpha5 release of Openbox 3.0. Here's the release notes
> >from the website:
> >
> >To celebrate my 22nd birthday, I am releasing Alpha5!
> >

> Happy b-day!  I assume upgrading is removing current rc3?

Thanks :) What do you mean by removing rc3? It overwrites the one in
/usr/*/share or wherever you installed. You can remove the one in
~/.openbox if you want and work from the default again, or you can diff them
and compare to see if you want anything out of the global one, or you can do
whatever you want to really ;)

Ben