"Live" contact/discussion at IRC/Freenode

Michael 'buk' Scherer mscherer at gis-systemhaus.de
Mon Aug 11 04:21:27 EDT 2003

A few weeks ago when I first tried openbox3 I joined the #openbox at
Freenode and got forwarded to some other wierd channel with the remark
that the project "moved" somewhere else.

Today I wanted to asked if someone in here knows about that and/or has
that channel registered. I tried to join again but got denied cause
channel is invite-only. Does anyone knows about it?

If that channel doesnt belong to that project (anymore) how about opening
a new one?

Cheers, Michael

--
 It's a book about a Spanish guy called Manual, you should read it.
                                                      -- Dilbert