[openbox] OB3 themes

Ben Jansens ben at orodu.net
Fri Aug 8 23:37:35 EDT 2003

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 11:39:19AM -0600, Dale K Dicks wrote:
> Where can we send themes for possible inclusion with new versions of
> Openbox3 ?

You can hit the list with them for now. I want to lower the number of themes
included in the distribution drastically compared to what i was doing in
Openbox2. This way we can make a themes site and you can peruse themes and
sshots and what not.

I'm going to try pick out some themes for 3.0 that support all the new
features and display different effects that can be achieved with the engine,
from simple to more extravegant.

Long answer for a simple question :)

Ben