Patch: sync nls/*/Screen.m with nls/C/Screen.m

Mike FABIAN mfabian at suse.de
Thu Apr 24 08:53:20 EDT 2003

Mike FABIAN <mfabian at suse.de> さんは書きました:

> I added the translations for Japanese, German, Norwegian, Danish, and
> Swedish for the other languages I have just copied all missing entries
> from the English nls/C/Screen.m.

Thank you for committing.

Unfortunately I found yet another small problem, therefore I attach
a small additional patch.

With the previous patch applied, the correct messages are displayed
for Japanese and simplified Chinese, but the box used to display the
messages is slighly to short, because the template used for measuring
wasn't translated, therefore the rightmost part of the message was
outside of the box. For example in the Japanese case, the template

    "0: 0000 x 0: 0000"

measures shorter than the translated message

    "幅: 0000 x 高さ: 0000".

As the same template is used to measure the needed length for the
message

    "X: %4d x Y: %4d"

it may not be optimal for both, but it's better choose the longest
translation for the template to ensure the box is big enough.