[openbox] Openbox bootstap (and configuration fails)

Scott Moynes smoynes at nexus.carleton.ca
Thu Oct 31 12:38:05 EST 2002

* Ben Jansens (ben at orodu.net) wrote:
> CVS is going to not be worth running for some time anyways. I'd
> recommend not bothering, and sticking to releases at least for now,
> heh. Lots of construction work :)

FWIW, I have a few things on my machine that I am trying to finish
up. If anyone is interested, I'll make patches against the latest
release.
Off the top of my head, I have:
- I have some fixes for XFT font redrawing that corrupts the menu.
- Some epist fixes reported here earlier. (If there are any math goons
that can make the grid wrapping work with an uneven number of
workspaces, I'd love you long time)
- Some more shadow styling stuff.
- A fix to make the menuFile: in the rc actually be used.

That's all I can think of now. Most of them are in various states of
incompleteness but if people show an interest, I'll try to polish them
off.

--
Scott Moynes http://www.icculus.org/openbox/
"Computer science is as much about computers