[openbox] RedHat 8.0

Daniel Ems dems at sdimaps.com
Tue Oct 29 14:26:19 EST 2002

Thank you again for the quick help!

I was able to compile and install version 2.2.0 on RH 8.0.  It worked, but
the fonts were literally unreadably small - they appeared as a thin line.
I'm sure this is part of the same problem.  So, I tried the steps below
with version 2.1.2 and got the following error:

cc1plus: warning: changing search order for system directory
"/usr/include"
cc1plus: warning:   as it has already been specified as a non-system
directory
xftlsfonts.cc: In function `int main(int, char**)':
xftlsfonts.cc:83: `FcListFontsPatternObjects' undeclared (first use this
   function)
xftlsfonts.cc:83: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
each
   function it appears in.)
xftlsfonts.cc:93: invalid use of undefined type `struct _FcPattern'
/usr/include/fontconfig/fontconfig.h:164: forward declaration of `struct
   _FcPattern'
xftlsfonts.cc:99: invalid use of undefined type `struct _FcPattern'
/usr/include/fontconfig/fontconfig.h:164: forward declaration of `struct
   _FcPattern'
xftlsfonts.cc:101: `XftValueList' undeclared (first use this function)
xftlsfonts.cc:101: `vallist' undeclared (first use this function)
xftlsfonts.cc:101: invalid use of undefined type `struct _FcPattern'

--
Daniel Ems
Database Administrator