CVS status

Scott Moynes smoynes at nexus.carleton.ca
Thu Oct 3 12:18:11 EDT 2002

Okay,

I've finally committed my changes to HEAD.

First, there's options to set the bitmaps on the window buttons. I also
modified the man page to reflect this, so check that out if you want to use
it. Basically, you create an xbm file (gimp can do this, or you can create
one using a text editor if you want), set some resources in the rc or in the
style, and you get button that look like a baby in the bathtub.

Next, I've added style resources to change the look of a pressed, unfocused
button. To see an example of this, you can vertically maximize the default
nyzclone theme and unfocus. I haven't updated the documentation, but here's
the deal.
There are 2 new resources:
window.button.pressed.focus and window.button.pressed.unfocus and they are
textures just like the rest. If either are defined, they are used that widget.
If one of them is not defined, it inherits from window.button.pressed. This
allows both forward and backward compatibility of styles.

There is an example screenshot of these "features" in action at
http://nexus.carleton.ca/~smoynes/pressedbuttons.png
and the style used is http://nexus.carleton.ca/~smoynes/nyzclone
Well, there will be when my host decides to contract Al Gore to connect them
to the interweb.

Any questions, comments, or pies, feel free to send them my way.
--
Scott Moynes http://www.icculus.org/openbox/
"Computer science is as much about computers