[openbox] epist better than bbkeys BUT....

Ava Arachne Jarvis ajar at katanalynx.dyndns.org
Sun Nov 10 23:27:09 EST 2002

[Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper - Sun, 10 Nov 2002 08:50:19 PM CST]
> er. I think there's already something that cancels a key-chain.

Nope.  Not in the man page for epistrc.  Fluxbox's built-in keygrabber
does have something to cancel a key-chain.

> And I'm just curious--in what ways is epist better than bbkeys, as the
> subject says?

Epist has key chains (as long as you want), bbkeys doesn't, last I
checked.  Plus the file rc format is more sane, but that's just my
opinion.  Being able to define several key chains of varying length but
similar prefix like this is nice:

   Mod3-d {
       r changeWorkspace 1;
       w changeWorkspace 2;