[openbox] window decorations problem...

Ava Arachne Jarvis ajar at katanalynx.dyndns.org
Sat Nov 9 22:13:24 EST 2002

[Ben Jansens - Sat,  9 Nov 2002 08:52:20 PM CST]
> On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 08:41:17PM -0600, Ava Arachne Jarvis wrote:
> > Heh.  Supporting KDE's brokenness breaks other applications' tear-off
> > menus, like the up and coming GIMP 1.3/1.4 -- and KDE is pretty much in
> > the wrong in this case.  Is this still broken in KDE 3?
>
> All KDE hacks were done based on KDE 3.0. I dunno if it will be in 3.1 still.

I searched bugs.kde.org for 'menus' and 'Netwm', and didn't turn
anything up for this particular brokenness.  You know more about this
than me, so you should probably file a bug against KDE 3.0 or whatever
KDE application/area this falls under -- they *are* breaking the NetWM
standards that they seem to be in favor of supporting.