[openbox] Bulk Email Marketing Services

Ava Arachne Jarvis ajar at katanalynx.dyndns.org
Sat Nov 9 20:34:23 EST 2002

[Ben Jansens - Sat,  9 Nov 2002 06:33:51 PM CST]
> Hmm, I just requested to have the list opened to non-subscribers, and
> we got a spam already.. heh. If it gets out of hand, I'll have it
> changed back to subscribers only.

The Debian lists get tons of spam because of that policy -- but then,
there are a lot more targets for spam (many, many lists), and more
publicized than icculus.org.

The mailing list manager finally started running everything through
SpamAssassin.  They might be running that in combination with Vipul's
Razor, but it's been rather effective of late.