[openbox] Myst Style

Ben Jansens ben at orodu.net
Thu Nov 7 03:08:46 EST 2002

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 01:41:45PM -0500, Paul J wrote:
> One more time...:)
>
> http://hometower.shacknet.nu/files/myst
>
> I hope you guys enjoy it.

Looks nice :) However, there is a problem with it:

window*xft.font:
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal-*-*-120-*-*-c-*-iso646.1991-irv

The xft fonts take only a font family, and most people probably do not
have schumacher set up for xft anyhow.. so i'm just getting a default
fallback font in my window titlebars.

You could use the old non-xft directive to set the schumacher font if
thats what you want.

Btw, I'd recommend setting old-style font directives even if you have
xft ones for people who font have xft, or dont have the xft font specified.

Ben
--
I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.