Doxygen

Ava Arachne Jarvis ajar at katanalynx.dyndns.org
Sun Nov 3 16:11:48 EST 2002

I was wondering if Doxygen might be a useful tool for Openbox
development.  Even if there aren't any Doxygen-style (either Qt-doc or
Javadoc style) comments, just having a broweable reference that's nicer
than ctags or cscope would be nice, and the diagrams (class hierarchy
and collaboration) might help either organize things or assist in
getting rid of last vestiges of something-or-other.

I played around with some Doxygen settings (there's a nice little GUI
for it as well, called Doxywizard, though you don't have to use it as
the conf file is readable enough), and generated some
proto-documentation.  You can look at them at

    http://katanalynx.dyndns.org/~ajar/code/doxygen/openbox/

The class hierarhcy isn't very interesting, but some of the
collaboration graphs are, vis a vis:

    http://katanalynx.dyndns.org/~ajar/code/doxygen/openbox/classob_1_1BlackboxWindow.html