can I save the order of dockapps in the slit?

Jon jmd000 at myrealbox.com
Sat Dec 14 18:43:20 EST 2002

I am quite new to Linux and window managers. I have got a few dockapps
going that start in ~/.xinitrc. I am wondering whether I can set the
order in which these apps appear in the slit? All I know is that they
don't load in the same order they are listed in .xinitrc. I searched for
this but only found that fluxbox can do it.

Also, not openbox related I guess, but is it possible to save the
windows that are open when I log out of X? Say I've got 2 xterms and
mozilla open, can I have them come back next time?

Thanks very much,
Jon.