[mojosetup] mate-terminal support in platform_unix.c

djcj djcj at gmx.de
Tue Oct 27 09:29:19 EDT 2015

Here's a patch that (hopefully) adds support for mate-terminal, which is
a fork of
gnome-terminal and the default terminal emulator for the MATE desktop
environment.
I've also changed the command line argument --title to -t because
according to the
man page
<http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/utopic/man1/gnome-terminal.1.html>
the correct usage would be --title=TITLE. And I removed that -x argument
thing because gnome-terminal supports -e and it seems to be the only
terminal
that also uses -x (not even mate-terminal does that).