[jugglemaster] JuggleMaster now available in glorious 3D!

Chunky Kibbles chunky at icculus.org
Tue Aug 29 21:05:32 EDT 2006

On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 01:10:23AM +0900, Per Johan Groland wrote:
> The Visual Studio build files are most definately position-dependant. I'll
> move
> and edit them when I have time.

Thanks :-)

> >Speaking of glorious 3d... does anyone on this list have a Torque
> >license, from garagegames?
>
> Nope... In fact I hadn't even head of it before I found the Torque
> port in the repository some time back. Are there any binaries of the
> Torque port anywhere for us to try?

Uh, binaries, no, not yet.
Movies, maybe: http://icculus.org/~chunky/stuff/jugglingfive.mov

It's doing positional interpolation linearly, so it looks a little
ragged, but I'm working on that. As a whole, it's not all that far along
yet, but... it's a start.

Unfortunately, I can't really hand out the C++ torque code to
non-torque-licensees. But everything I needed to do to jmlib [free/malloc
replace with new/delete] is already committed; what you're seeing is
literally jmlib dropped into torque.

Gary (-;