j2 and jugglemaster

Barton Chittenden tiger at iglou.com
Mon Jun 28 14:26:03 EDT 2004

There's a nifty siteswap generator at

http://www.jongl.de/download/j2.zip

it's command line driven, and capable of generating vanilla, multiplex,
synchonous and passing site swaps.

It's written in K&R style C (actually quite dense). It also has its own
configuration files.

I've been playing around with feeding aajm siteswaps generated by j2.

One of the items on my wish list for jugglemaster is a more powerful way
of entering site swaps. A dialog box allowing you to specify what type of
site swap, then a drop down menu of site swaps that meet the criteria,
perhaps...

Anyway, this is an engine for generating site swaps. I'll see if I can't
get in touch with Jack Boyce and see if he's willing to put it under an
open source license.

--Barton