[Gtkradiant] 1.6.4 build updated (Re: GtkRadiant 1.6.4 for Windows: shots fired!)

Timothee Besset ttimo at ttimo.net
Sun Jul 7 18:53:30 EDT 2013

New build:

http://gtkradiant.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/GtkRadiant-1.6.4-20130707.zip

CHANGES:
- Improved GL font rendering on Windows
- A lot of code cleanups and more work towards Quake2World support (@jdolan)
- Improvements to the clipboard support
- Fix texture window not redrawing when group dialog comes up (in 4-view
layout)
- Esc, T and N keys will hide the group dialog back after showing it
- Bumped the number of texture directories to 1024 from 128 .. we have the
memory!
- Esc key will hide back the Quake3 Surface Inspector (shortcut 'S' to
bring up)
- Cleanup the Surface Inspector a bit. More work is needed on the surface
inspector, see https://github.com/TTimo/GtkRadiant/issues/195
- The ASE export configuration was broken in previous build, and was fixed

TTimo