[Gtkradiant] Updated GtkRadiant 1.6.3 builds

bebo_sudo bebo.sudo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 08:56:39 EDT 2012

Hi all,
I'm no longer able to compile gtkradiant.
This is the results:

    scons: done reading SConscript files.
    scons: Building targets ...
    FinishBuild(["finish"], [])
    Lookup and bundle the PNG and JPEG libraries
    ldd: install/modules/image.so: File o directory non esistente
    scons: *** [finish] IndexError : list index out of range
    Traceback (most recent call last):
       File "/usr/lib/scons/SCons/Action.py", line 1062, in execute
         result = self.execfunction(target=target, source=rsources, env=env)
       File "/home/bebo_sudo/gtkradiant/config.py", line 378, in FinishBuild
         jpeg_path = find_library( module_ldd, 'libjpeg' )
       File "/home/bebo_sudo/gtkradiant/config.py", line 375, in
    find_library
         match = filter( lambda l : l.find( libname ) != -1,
    output.split( '\n' ) )[0]
    IndexError: list index out of range
    $

what packages do i need? I'm running fedora..

cheers, bebo_sudo