[Gtkradiant] Mission statement - declaring current build official

Timothee Besset ttimo at ttimo.net
Fri May 4 07:58:51 EDT 2012

It's probably best to wait until next build to test out the JA
support, there are a few code fixes and some gamepack fixes in the
pipeline already. Unless you're able to compile a build yourself that
is:

https://github.com/TTimo/GtkRadiant/issues/45
https://github.com/TTimo/GtkRadiant/issues/44

TTimo