[Gtkradiant] Mission statement - declaring current build official

Timothee Besset ttimo at ttimo.net
Thu May 3 10:11:42 EDT 2012

Drop by #radiant IRC on QuakeNet if you can. There's usually someone
around to help.

The pack on SVN looks like it has been converted for GtkR 1.6 already
(a long, long time ago):
http://svn.icculus.org/gtkradiant-gamepacks/JAPack/trunk/

Essentially we need someone with Jedi Academy installed (the game),
who can run the recent GtkRadiant 1.6 builds with the JA pack and make
sure everything works. That includes making sure the files are getting
copied correctly to the game folders, and making sure the sample maps
are all compiling correctly (I see the JA pack has a bunch)

Right now we're not including the JA pack in the 1.6 release, we
probably would if we get to the point where someone has been able to
install it, compile test maps and report that everything is working
correctly.

So all you would need to do, is get the latest 1.6 binaries
(2012/04/22, see http://icculus.org/gtkradiant/downloads.html), copy
the JA pack down next to the other game installs, and run 1.6, make
sure it successfully installs etc.

Let us know :)

TTimo