[Gtkradiant] Now on github!

Timothee Besset ttimo at ttimo.net
Sun Mar 18 12:11:34 EDT 2012

I think for now we'll all just work through pull requests if that's
ok. We can consider direct commit later, depending on amount of
contributions and overall quality.

Tied to this, are more discussions about the mission statement for
this project, which may be different things to different people. It
may take a few days for me to get a first version together for review.

TTimo