[Gtkradiant] (Rambetter FYI) - question on some older checkins

Timothee Besset ttimo at ttimo.net
Sun Mar 18 09:51:09 EDT 2012

Oh that's fine, you made a lot of significant fixes to q3map2 already.
I just think the next time we hit a bug that is specific to a
compiler/OS we should try to identify the OS/compiler issue first, and
if we can't resolve it ourselves, special case a fix in our build
system tied to those particular conditions.

TTimo