[Gtkradiant] gtkradiant first RPM

bebo_sudo bebo.sudo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 17:53:10 EDT 2012

First of all a couple of answers:
there are different version of gtkradiant? 64 and 32bit?
I don't think it's a good idea to compile gtkradiant as root user, as i
can see with the "debian package", but i think every user should compile
it in his personal home..something like this
(https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hrgkjhbwme4s77t/toSf2Xuh8H/gtkradiant.sh).

I don't really understand what you would say because i never used amazon
aws, RS & co. and i don't know what are those. The "debian packages" are
guidelines to make standard packages for all distros? or what..

bebo_sudo