[Gtkradiant] gtkradiant first RPM

bebo_sudo bebo.sudo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 16:30:55 EDT 2012

Hello everybody,
I'm bebo_sudo, a fedora linux happy user. I'm Italian, so don't worry if
my english sucks :)
I tried to make an rpm for my system and other rpm-system based. In my
rpm I take the source from git repo, i made the first scons setup (scons
target=setup) and i package it into a tar.gz; later i put this source
into a gtkradiant system folder (/usr/share/gtkradiant).
When the user launch the script it checks if exists already a
.gtkradiant folder in the user home and ask to the user if install the
program or not.
All the data that could interest to you are uploaded here
(https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hrgkjhbwme4s77t/6Aab0kBcjy), and here there
is the rpm for fedora16
(https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8p290vysy3ock5g/oTUbZfzFM0).

I'd be very pleased if you get me a feedback if you appreciate my work ;)

Thank you for your work, regards.
bebo_sudo