[Gtkradiant] Bug: Floating windows hide popups

Thomas Nitschke spam at codecreator.net
Mon Sep 12 10:59:10 CDT 2011

This sounds more like a GTK problem to me than a bug in radiant. I doubt
that the code which handles the floating layout was touched in the past
years. The Gtk-Version however has been upgraded multiple times in the
recent past (once for 1.6 and again for ZeroRD iirc). If you have the
time, try to experiment with different gtk-versions (which one did you
use for your build btw?).
You could check the bug against the DarkRadiant (custom-build and heavly
modified radiant for the DarkMod Project). Its the most advanced version
of radiant that I know of. However I don't know if it still supports
floating windows, the devs scrapped alot of "old" features.

Sadly, GtkRadiants has always been quirky on Win7...

Greetings,
namespace