[Gtkradiant] BSP compiling error

Nerius Landys nlandys at gmail.com
Thu May 5 11:40:09 CDT 2011

Make as many brushes as you possibly can into detail, leave the walls
of your rooms structural.  Basically, anything "inside" and not
touching the void should be detail.  If you have too many structural
brushes in fancy arrangements touching each other, you will get this
error.  Try to create your map with few structural brushes (unless you
need them to "block vis").

A bit of background in case you don't understand:  There are two types
of brushes.  Detail and structural.  When you create a brush it's
structural by default, but you can change it to detail and back to
structural using the menus or shortcuts.