[Gtkradiant] Forgets window placement, causes tiny window sizes

Nerius Landys nlandys at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 21:46:59 CST 2011

I wonder if this is due to a segfault that happens when you shutdown
sometimes.  It could be one of the plugins causing the segfault, maybe
bobztools iirc.  It only happens sometimes, the segfault does.

Would be interesting to know if when you remove all plugins this still
happens.  To remove a plugin, remove .dll from modules/ folder.