[Gtkradiant] First time running 1.6, takes over a minute/fails to start up.

Nerius Landys nlandys at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 09:05:14 CST 2011

So how would we test the first option?

The first thing we'd need to do is find out ALL the DDLs that are
loaded by radiant.  The VC++ project file lists some of those DLLs,
but other DLLs are probably loaded by the DLLs listed.  Would we add
all DLLs loaded to the /DELAYLOAD list?

There are 3 types of things build by the VC++ project files (there are
38 total mini projects):

1. Executable (projects "radiant" and "q3map2".
2. Static libraries needed for executables and modules.
3. Modules, i.e. DDLs.

Would we add the /DELAYLOAD option to all 3 types of projects, to all
38 of the mini projects, or is it enough to add them to the top-most
"radiant" project?

Again, it's kind of a black box we're dealing with here.